One of the best compliments that the Board and this team can receive is seeing the community use their facilities. We love when you come out to do so. Here are a few things we ask that you do when you are using the amenities. Help us keep the Pine Ridge amenities in great shape and a place that you can enjoy for a very long time.
- Picnic Pavilions are first come first serve, please do not relocate the tables, if using lights or fans please turn them off after use, and we ask that you clean up the area after use and we have trash receptacles there to accommodate the same.
- The area fenced off with gazebo and playground equipment is not a free running dog park and dogs that are not service oriented are not permitted. Pets are welcome in other areas of the complex as long as they are on a leash and are cleaned up after.
- Please do not sit on any fences that are designed to be used to designate the arenas.
- Bicycles, skates, skateboards are not permitted on the tennis or shuffleboard courts, using any one of those recreational items can seriously damage the surface.
- Make sure you get your ballots in; you may bring them to the office we are open M-F 8:30-4:30 please do not leave them under a door after hours. You may also mail or come to the annual meeting 4/9/19 at 10:00 AM.
- Please review the information below and complete the survey to assist with information for FDOT
Hello Pine Ridge community members,
The Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) District 7 has invited us to participate in a survey project to help plan future transportation improvements throughout the Tampa Bay region, including our lovely Pine Ridge area. Your responses will help FDOT make better informed planning decisions, and also make sure the needs of the Pine Ridge community are taken into account.
For donating a few minutes of time to complete the survey, you will also be entered into a drawing to win one of five $250 Amazon gift cards!
You can participate in the two-part survey by visiting www.tampabaysurveys.com and entering the password TBRNGH
The survey will ask for details about when, how, and why you travel. Both parts of the survey must be completed by April 30th to be entered in the prize drawing.
Thank you for your help planning future transportation improvements in our area.