Pine Ridge Manager Message
Pine Ridge Property Owners Association, Inc.
To: The Board of Directors
From: Gail A. Denny, CMCA, AMS, LCAM
Date: May 25, 2022
1. Maintenance continues to care for the Community Center Complex and all other areas, including mowing, building issues and cleanup of the grounds. US Lawns provides landscape services, pest control and irrigation review and repairs at the 491 & 486 entrances. The maintenance team cares for the community complex and the amenities, requests by management to repair the lower tennis court light, address weeds at the pavilion steps, cobwebs at the picnic pavilions, height of turf around the perimeter of the dog park and entry area as well as address metal showing on the playground equipment has all been worked on if not completed. The lower tennis light repair is being held up by the question of if the company coming out will adjust the upper court lighting to address the pickleball players request to have the court lighting for their sport. The pastures were seeded, fans in the barn rebuilt, irrigation repairs seem to be a continuous matter lately, but the repairs are promptly addressed.
2. We continue to collect through this office and the associations’ attorney; currently we are pending release of one payment. The A/R owner balances inclusive of fees, and interest as of 5.23.22 are $43,596.92 this includes past delinquent accounts, out of this amount for 2022 annual dues outstanding is $15,672.62 the monthly posting of interest which increases the fees due from my last report, but payments reduced what was reported in total.
3. The office is busy working with new owners, sending welcome packets, and helping current residents regarding guidance with their projects and general questions. We continue to help guide with ADC applications for review and do our best with completing check lists for a smooth review process. Estopple requests have been demanding, the staff and I continue to promote the use of electronic process, and many more are signing up and daily as we receive new deeds and signed electronic permission forms from the title agencies. All demand letters were mailed according to the demand letter process, and currently we have 71 accounts, and we are receiving payments daily. The fraud cases on foreign land have been very busy, it is almost weekly that we are stopping fraud transactions. At present we have two new cases which makes this three unresolved within the system, it is very heartbreaking for those who have purchased the land and the owners who learn that their land was sold. As for Pine Ridge, it makes it difficult with the accounting especially for the dues payments and estoppel fees collected and the any legal notices that need to be sent to the rightful owner.
4. Diane Plath and Libby Mank are doing an excellent job as barn and assistant manager, the barn has two openings being filled in June to complete the 17-horse full capacity, and I have a waiting list in place with 6 horses pending entry.
1. Tennis light repair lower courts/evaluation to adjust upper tennis/pickleball lighting.
2. 486 Sign/ pending decision of reimbursement from insurance of the insured. Pending plans
The Following are the Manager’s Reports