Pine Ridge Manager Message and Reports
The Pine Ridge Manager reports to the Pine Ridge Board of Directors. The Following is the Manager’s Message as well as the monthly reports turned in by the Pine Ridge Manager to the Board of Directors.
Gail A, Denny, CMCA, AMS, LCAM
May 19, 2021 Update
Pine Ridge Property Owners Association, Inc. To: The Board of Directors
From: Gail A. Denny, CMCA, AMS, LCAM Date: May 19, 2021
- Maintenance continues to care for the Community Center Complex and all other areas, including mowing, building issues and cleanup of the grounds. US Lawns provides landscape services, pest control and irrigation review and repairs at the 491 & 486 entrances. Maintenance has been busy with the pasture and dog run processes within the same i.e. fertilization, and weed kill, we learned by an issue at the hydrant placed in the 1980’s that Pine Ridge is the owner of the same. County assisted with repairs to a pipe in front of the same and we have this hydrant scheduled for inspection. The fencing material will be arriving in June, and maintenance will be tearing down the existing crossings in preparation of the new materials to be placed. Projects: Security room, Breakdown and removal of Horse crossings, Tennis Wind Screens and Spring clean-up around the center are all underway.
- We are actively collecting on delinquent accounts through the coordinated efforts of this office and the associations’ attorney; currently we are pending release of three payments; We have one surplus request pending. The A/R owner balances inclusive of fees, and interest are $28,506.87, this includes past delinquent accounts.
- The office is busy working with new owners, and current residents regarding guidance with their projects and general questions. The staff is working on file purging and will be setting up a shred event soon. Torri who has worked with us in the past, has been helpful in assisting me with many tasks while Joyce is out. Laura who worked with us for the past three years went back to her previous employer and we wish her well. She did work with me prior to leaving and I am grateful for her hard work and processes manual she constructed. I would like to welcome Trina Lawrence to the team, she comes highly recommended and is currently training on the CINC system and the processes for bookkeeping. We are working on pricing for the 486 sign and have made tweaks to the concept that we feel will work well and will be well received. I will commence a community wide review within the coming weeks, but I have been keeping up with violations to review, address and close.
- Diane Plath as always is doing an excellent job as barn manager; we have three openings, but those spots are accounted for, and I still have a waiting list in place. It is anticipated that one or two more openings will be available within the next two months.
- Projects Pending:
- Horse Crossings – Approved in progress.
- Speed bumps on Community Center Drive – redoing due to warranty concerns.
- Equestrian Meeting Room Stairs – Bidding
- Dog Run- In progress, currently allowing the seed to take hold and next fencing.
- Security of the Office – Bidding
- 6) 486 Sign Replacement – Concept drawing received and is being reviewed.
The Following are the Manager’s Reports