- The ADC meets every two weeks on a Tuesday at 9:00 am, Upcoming meeting schedules are below.
- The meeting is held in the conference room at the Community Center.
- Applications need to be submitted by 3:30 PM the prior Monday before the meeting
Instructions for Submitting Applications for Approval
Applications that are turned in without complete information and not using the forms provided on this site LIKELY will be turned down.
- For instructions on what needs to be submitted and what needs to be included please review the Application for Approval Instructions. This will cover what needs to be applied for as well as what needs to be sent in to gain approval.
- The following are direct links to the steps and information for preparing your application by type:
- New Homes
- Home/Property Additions/Upgrades
- If you require additional assistance call the office M-F from 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM at (352)746-0899
- Applications and supporting documentation can be submitted
- Via email to Manager@pineridgeassn.com
- or by bringing them up to the office
- The builder $100 application fee must be dropped off at the office in the drop box or mailed to 5690 W. Pine Ridge Blvd., Beverly Hills, FL 34465 Attn: Pine Ridge POA. All applications and form must be delivered to the office (They will not be printied)
- Chair: – Craig Goshow
- Judy Glick
- Ed Kroll
- Keith Landers
- Mike Perry
- Tom Thornton
- Tom Russell
(PREL) Pine Ridge Equestrian Liaison
The Pine Ridge Equestrian Liaison is a committee that serves the needs of the Equestrian community by way of bringing data to the Board of Directors.
Carol Bartolet, Chair, along with Barn manager Diane Plath, the Trail Boss Cathy Brooks, and other members Nancy Clements, and Bonnie Neff work together to bring solutions, enhancement requests and updated rules to the Board for their review. Other Pine Ridge owners have been instrumental in assisting this team as well and they are recognized in the Chair’s report to the board.
The Tennis Committee is responsible for coordinating and managing the tennis programs and Facilities
- Maureen Caruso, Chair
- Donna Westmoreland, Co-Chair
- Karen Cushing, Secretary
- Mary King, Calendar Coordinator
The following is the sports schedules for the Tennis and Pickleball Courts
Reservations are not need to use the courts outside of schedule group times as noted in the calendar.
Please follow here for the Roads Committee Website
Chairman Mark Svestka
Pine Ridge Dog Run Committee and Management Team
All Information regarding the Dog park can be found here – https://pineridgeassn.com/pine-ridge-dog-park/
- Caryn Dietrich, Manager
- Jo Eichler
- Carolyn Bourne
- Tina Dieters
Links to the Pine Ridge Dog Park Site