- The ADC meets every two weeks on a Tuesday at 9:00 am, Meeting schedules can be found on the calendar of events on the website
- The meeting is held in the conference room at the Community Center.
- Applications need to be submitted by 3:30 PM the Monday prior to the meeting. The next meeting will be held on Tuesday October 26, 2021 at 9:00 AM. Thank you
Instructions for Submitting Applications for Approval
- For instructions on what needs to be submitted and what needs to be included please review the Application for Approval Instructions. This will cover what needs to be applied for as well as what needs to be sent in to gain approval.
- The following are direct links to the steps and information for preparing your application by type:
- If you require additional assistance call the office M-F from 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM.
- Applications and supporting documentation can be submitted
- Via email to Manager@pineridgeassn.com
- or by bringing them up to the office
- The builder $100 application fee may be dropped off at the office in the drop box or mailed to 5690 W. Pine Ridge Blvd., Beverly Hills, FL 34465 Attn: Pine Ridge POA.
- Chair: – Craig Goshow
- Staber Dearth
- Ed Kroll
- Keith Landers
- Tom Thornton
- Joey Valinoti
(PREL) Pine Ridge Equestrian Liaison
The Pine Ridge Equestrian Liaison is a committee that serves the needs of the Equestrian community by way of bringing data to the Board of Directors.
Carol Bartolet, Chair, along with Barn manager Diane Plath, the Trail Boss Cathy Brooks, and other members Nancy Clements, and Bonnie Neff work together to bring solutions, enhancement requests and updated rules to the Board for their review. Other Pine Ridge owners have been instrumental in assisting this team as well and they are recognized in the Chair’s report to the board.
The election Committee is responsible for coordinating and executing the election process for board members for the Pine Ridge HOA.
Next meeting TBA
- James Horan
- Karen Maruszak
- Carol Roy
- Helen Van De Walker
The Tennis Committee is responsible for coordinating and managing the tennis programs and Facilities
- Maureen Caruso, Chair
- Jennifer Griffin, Co-Chair
- Karen Cushing, Secretary
- Mary King, Calendar Coordinator
May 2021 link pdf
The following is the sports schedules for the Tennis and Pickleball Courts
Reservations are not need to use the courts outside of schedule group times as noted in the calendar.
The roads committee is responsible for all roads related issues in and near the community
- Pete Cuccaro, Chair
Pine Ridge Dog Run Committee and Management Team
The Dog Run is still under construction and is located between the upper tennis courts and the road going up to the same, just before the flying field road. Announcements of its opening will be forthcoming. Committee meetings will be posted on this site and at the community center. Next meeting is TBD
- Caryn Dietrich, Manager
- Jo Eichler
- Carolyn Bourne
- Tina Dieters