Pine Ridge Equestrian Information
Welcome to the Pine Ridge equestrian webpage. This webpage has information as it relates to horse ownership in Pine Ridge Estates. We hope that you find this information helpful. If you wish e-mail notification of trail or arena closures, please make sure the PRPOA staff has your current e-mail address.
Please visit the PREA club site to get involved! Pine Ridge Equestrian Association Website
A copy of your horses’ negative coggins must be filed at the PRPOA office yearly. This is a requirement to use the equestrian amenities.
THE EQUISPORT COMPLEX Consists of:
- The Stable can accommodate 17 horses. The stable has a feed room, tack rooms, office, and hay storage. There is a lounge with a kitchen above the stable, which will accommodate 40 people.
- The Main Arena measures 300′ X 115′ and is used for everyday schooling, drill team practice, and charity horse shows.
- The Dressage Arena is a separate 20 X 40 meter arena with dressage rail and lettered cones for schooling and lower levels of performance.
- The Trail Arena is 200′ X 90′ and is equipped with ground obstacles, including a bridge, gate, mailbox, and barrels.
- The Jump Arena is 100′ X 200′ and is equipped with a full set of jumps and cross rails.
- The Cross Country Course winds through the woods and has many different jumps and obstacles.
- The Pleasure Trails are about 27 miles of interconnecting trails, which wind through Pine Ridge. You will find an abundance of wildlife and some areas of virgin woodlands while riding these trails.
- The Round Pen is 50′ in diameter.
Pine Ridge Office- 352-746-0899
PINE RIDGE EQUESTRIAN RULES
Emergency evacuation – www.sshc.org/evac
Creating pastures and maintaining them – http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/AA216
Weed control & a fertilizing schedule – Citrus County Co-operative Extension Office – #726-2141
Information on equine and equine related issues in Florida – http://www.horsequest.info
Please visit the beautiful facility, we currently have a full stable and will start a waiting list with a 30-day window from the beginning of each month.
Contact Gail Denny at P.R.P.O.A. for more information firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 352-746-0899.